Meeting purpose: A community meeting to address parent questions and school administration updates related to back-at-school, now that we are all a week into the return to classes.
Meeting url: Use this link to automatically join the meeting at the 7pm start time. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Opening remarks (5 min): quick intros of current parent volunteers in exec roles in the three groups (H&S, SC, Quest)
- Principal’s update from the first week of school (10 min.)
- In-person learning: what is working, what needs improvement, what is next?
- Parent questions (45 min)
- In-person learning questions
- How parents can best help at this time
- Other business:
- Parent volunteer groups at Withrow: an official merger of the Council and H&S, elections and our volunteering process. (Withrow Council and Home & School elections to be held at a meeting in October.)